Some of the most relevant projects of recent years are:
- Hydrodynamic studies for offshore wind platforms. SENER, 2013.
- TROPOS. EU FP7, 2012, Towing tests analysis.
- Dynamic study of flexible cylinders in presence of flow such as raisers, overhead and tendons, CENER, Rovira i Virgili University, 2012-.
- Prediction of sloshing phenomenon of LNG ships. 2011-2012. REPSOL
- Ocean Líder, CENIT / ACCIONA ENERGY + IBERDROLA, 2010-. FOWT TLP testing.
- AZIMUT: Offshore Wind Energy 2020, CENIT / ACCIONA ENERGY, 2010. Forced motion tests.
- Hydrodynamic model tests of a prototype rotor power converter currents, SOERMAR, 2010.
- Hydrodynamic testing of an ocean buoy (Canary Islands Oceanic Platform CONSORTIUM, PLOCAN) 2010.
- EU-CARGOXPRESS, European Commision, FP7, 2009-2012.
- Numerical and Experimental characterization of fluid-dynamic loads in LNG transport. Plan Nacional de I+D, Call 2010. Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness.
In section Observatory Research Reports R & D UPM They can consult the projects carried out by the group since 2006.